is an internet domain owned by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, with its office located at Paseo Infanta Isabel, nº 1, 28071 Madrid.
The usage of this website implies the full and express acceptance of the conditions mentioned herein, notwithstanding any special conditions that may apply to some specific services offered.
- The portal's design, its source code, as well as the logos, trademarks, and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food or its dependent bodies and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
- The portal serves the purpose of providing general information and services to citizens, in accordance with Royal Decree 208/1996, dated 9th February, which regulates administrative information and citizen services, and Law 37/2007, dated 16th November, on the re-use of public sector information. Its contents are purely informative and do not have any legally binding effect, except for those derived from telematic management procedures that are expressly permitted or authorised.
- The content, organisation, and links of the portal have been selected and coordinated by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food and its collaborating organisations. However, the information provided may not be complete or up to date.
- The Ministry reserves the right to make changes and updates to the information contained in the portal, its configuration and presentation, as well as temporarily suspend access to it when objective reasons deem it advisable, at any time and without prior notice.
- The information contained in the Portal may be used without the need for express authorisation, provided that the source of the documents to be reused is cited, except for the content on which third parties hold intellectual or industrial property rights. The Ministry is not responsible for the use made by third parties of the information published on the portal.
- In any case, the metadata at the time of updating and the applicable conditions for re-using the documents made available on the Portal shall be maintained and shall not be modified or removed.
- The Ministry is not responsible for the content of other third-party websites from which this portal may be accessed, nor for other websites that may be linked to or from the portal.
- Framing or the use by third parties of any mechanism that alters the design or content of the Portal or access to it for payment is expressly prohibited.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food is committed to complying with current legislation on the processing of personal data and information security to ensure that the processing of personal data that may be requested through the services of this website is carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Personal data that may be collected directly from the data subject will be treated confidentially and incorporated into the corresponding processing activity.
The updated list of processing operations conducted by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food is available on its website https://sede.mapa.gob.es/portal/site/seMAPA, where data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction and objection, as well as the right not to be subjected to automated decisions concerning their data.
This web portal employs a web analytics service that temporarily installs cookies solely for generating statistical reports. Cookies are files created in the user's browser to track their activity on the website. A cookie does not identify an individual, but rather a combination of a computer-browser-user. They are valid for a limited period and are never used to gather personal information.
- Internet Explorer: Block or allow cookies
- Firefox: Delete cookies
- Google Chrome: How to manage cookies and site data
Do not miss a thing from La Vega Innova
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates on what is happening at the iHub.